Becoming a Franchisee
Founded in 1999, Rollerz™ was designed to meet the growing demand of the health-conscious, on-the-go consumer. Our wrapped-to-order rolled sandwiches and fresh salads offer customers a nutritious alternative to traditional fast food. We take great pride in using only the highest-quality, freshest ingredients and combining it all at an affordable price.
We stand firm on our commitment to support our franchisees. When you become a Rollerz franchisee, we’ll be by your side throughout the journey of opening your store and beyond. Our dedicated team will assist you with important pre-opening steps such as site selection, design and construction, as well as a grand opening plan. Our operating system and industry experience enables us to keep the cost of entry and operating costs as low as possible.
- Founded in 1999
- Diverse Customer Base
- U.S. Territories Currently Open
- Single and Multi-Unit Deals Available
- Average time to open is 4-8 months
- Cobranding Opportunities Available
- $30,000 franchise fee*
- $250,000 net worth
- $100,000 liquid, non-financed funds
- Estimated startup costs - $138,900-$456,050*
- Royalty fee - 6% of gross sales**
- Advertising fee - 1% of gross sales
*This fee is for a traditional location and does not include any discounts that may be applicable. Different fees may apply for non-traditional locations.
** $400 weekly minimum may apply.